Have I mentioned how much I love read-a-longs? Perhaps once or twice? *lol* :p
Anything that encourages literacy and reading is always a good thing in my books! (get it, books, haha, you loved that one I know it).
The 2017 Reading Challenges:
1/ Read a book with a person on the cover
2/ Read a hyped book.
3/ Finish a book in one day.
4/ Read about a character that is very different from you.
5/ Finish a book completely outdoors.
6/ Read a book you bought because of the cover.
7/ Read seven books.
I did NOT read seven books, I don’t think I could ever read that many in seven days, unless I went on a week vacation without my kids, or read super short books haha! I did finish The Gunslinger, started and finished The Edge of Everything and read about one hundred pages into Remnant Population.
- All three books had a person on the cover √
- The Edge of Everything is my hyped book √
- I did NOT finish a book in a day
- The Gunslinger is a man, and I’ve never shot a gun in my life, so different from me √
- I did not finish an entire book outdoors, but I did read a good chunk of Edge of Everything and Remnant Population outside √
- Edge of Everything has a beautiful cover, it’s one of the reasons why I finally decided to borrow it from the library
- Did not read seven books!